Search This Site
Government :: Board of Supervisors minutes, Feb. 19
· 5:14am February 19th, 2013
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
February 19, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
Benton County Board of Supervisors Room
1. 9:00 A.M. Call to Order
2. 9:05 a.m. Barbara Greenlee Re: Set Land Use Hearing for Chris & Jessica Moessner Parcel A SW ¼ SE ¼ 28-86-10
3. 9:10 a.m. Dana Burmeister Re: Discuss Route match conference April 29-May 2nd
4. Approve minutes – Feb. 4th & Feb. 12th
5. 9:15 a.m. Ranae Becker Re: Update on BDG
6. 9:30 a.m. Engineer Re: 28E Agreement to Transfer Jurisdiction & Control of Farm to Market Extensions within the City of Garrison’s Corporate Limits; Approve Utility Permit for Keystone Communications in Homer, Big Grove, Kane & Union Twps; Discuss/review three proposed horizontal realignments for the E44/W14 intersection (1 mi. north of Newhall)
7. NewBusiness/Public Interest Comments
Posted on February 15, 2013.
Committee assignments offer lessons on many topics of Iowa government
In The Statehouse